Benefits of the Fluidampr
- Decreased engine vibration. No more flywheels, crank trigger wheels, or timing gears falling off of the crankshaft. This is unavoidable when revving past 8000rpm without an engine damper.
- Decreased “Clutch/Gear Box Chatter” which is caused by lightweight single mass flywheels.
- Reduction in rpm drops when shifting in a competitive environment.
- Gains of 3-10whp and 5-13ft/lbs. torque depending on your current setup.
- An overall more efficient and reliable engine.